Our purpose and goal as “missionaries to missionaries” is to change the trend that causes at least 5,000 missionaries to leave the field each year because of the excessive stresses they face involving personal, family, social and ministry challenges.
Healthy Missionaries Produce Healthy Disciples
We bring sound, biblical healing ministry and spiritual reinforcement to effectively combat and overcome the inner/outer battles that confront every level of missionary life.
As Missionary Care Ministers, We Offer:
- Attentive Christ-centered, Spirit-led ministry
- In the field or the United States
- Comprehensive or issue-focused
- One-on-one or group ministry
- Lifetime availability subsequent to ministry
- Training for expansion into field ministry
Missionary Care and the Church
Caring Churches Sustain Healthy Missionaries
The Church possesses essential elements that are vital to the care and well-being of missionaries. Whether a church sends out missionaries from their congregation or not, every church has something to contribute to the mission and needs of missionaries. It doesn’t have to be expensive, elaborate, or time intensive. No act is too small if it expresses genuine love and concern for the people who serve on the front lines of the mission field.
As Missionary Care Disciplers, We Offer:
- Program development for connecting with, caring for, and supporting missionaries
- Consultation for creating or augmenting a missions ministry
- Training in healing ministry and spiritual development with a missions emphasis
- Short-term mission trip opportunities
- Online articles and publications